Time fly so fast. You have been so focused in making the best out of yourself and you forgot that you already came to the age in your life when you can consider yourself “real adult”, making adult decisions and standing up for it. But what are the things that you MUST do in your late 20’s and early 30’s? Here are a few:
- Go to places you have never been before. Explore the world. Make it happen. They say traveling can make you better, it can open your mind to things you thought you never knew. Go out of your comfort zone and be wild.
- Treat yourself. Buy the things you want. Spoil yourself to the things that you want to buy. It may be impractical but at least once in a while, you treat yourself into something new.
- Live healthy. Exercise Daily. Trust me, you’ll thank me later.
- Go out of your comfort zone. Do something that you have never done before, there will always be time for the things familiar to you. Go do something that isn’t familiar to you, at all.
- Plan for your future. Invest in insurance companies, invest in real estate companies. Invest in things that will make you stable in the long run.