Who We Are?
Land Asia Realty and Development Corp. was founded in 1992 with one mission in mind: “To provide real estate properties and advisory for Philippine investment, vis a vis commercial real estate and quality residential real estateservices to clients in all price ranges”.
The company set out to fulfill a vital niche that seemed lacking in the industry – to hoist the concept of real estate service to another level. By retaining talented staff and driven brokers, building relationships with developers, landlords and land owners in the Philippines, and incorporating state-of-the-art technology, Land Asia has grown from one real estate agent to more than 500 licensed professionals and staff.
Realtor Ricardo ‘Ric’ N. Inting, CIPS Designee is Land Asia Realty and Development Corp. Chief Executive Officer since 1992,and is the principal figure in the day-to-day operations, strategic planning and overall vision for Land Asia. Under Inting’s direction, Land Asia continues to expand its services as it sets the standard for commercial residential real estate companies in Philippines. A licensed broker, Inting is a member of the Philippines Association of Realtors Board – Cebu Realtors Board.
Land Asia Realty and Development Corp. maintains satellite sales and information offices in every project neighborhood in the Philippines. A diverse on-site leasing and sales offices in major cities in the Philippines.
Land Asia Realty and Development Corp. maintains an in-house marketing and public relations team, listings department, Training, Architects and graphics designers and webmasters, and market research experts. Our Corporate Relocation affiliate serves international and domestic corporations – from holding companies to locator firms and major financial firms to the top relocation agencies.
To provide the finest professional services to our clients including the acquisition, sale, leasing and management of commercial, investment and corporate real estate.
To maximize net operating income and enhance overall property value through profitable leasing and cost-effective management services.
To meet and exceed sales and leasing objectives through innovative and effective marketing programs.
To increase the long-term value of property through life-cycle decision making, effective monitoring and responsive reporting.
Tenants and Residents
To provide clean, safe, pleasant and trouble-free environments in which to trade, work or live.
To provide the optimum property to meet occupancy requirements through effective needs assessment and complete market knowledge.
To provide a professional, secure, supportive and pleasant working environment that reinforces teamwork, productivity and personal growth.
The Land Asia Realty and Development Corporation will continue to be a vibrant, viable, satisfying workplace, an organization truly committed to delivering the highest quality professional services to its clients and customers, a business respected within the community for its productivity, performance and innovation. A business driven by results, whose standards of practice are ethically and morally rooted.
Today and in the future we will meet our established Corporate Goals of remaining a dominant force in our industry, of continually reforming The Land Asia Realty and Development Corporation into one of the region’s dominant, full-service Commercial, Industrial and Residential Real Estate firms, consistently expanding our market share; our market breadth and depth; increasing diversity in our client base; increasing our revenues; re-investing in the personal growth of our personnel, Property Consultants, Regional Realty Managers and maintaining the necessary profitability to support these efforts.The Land Asia Realty and Development Corporation is and will be an organization of dedicated professionals and support staff, offering a complete set of commercial, investment and corporate real estate services.
- It is our intent and commitment to assemble the finest team of professional personnel, accounting, marketing, support and field staff, Independent Property Consultants and Regional Realty Managers and to continually support and re-invest in that staff.
- It is our intent and commitment to know and understand the client’s objectives, issues and concerns and to offer integrated, turn-key, strategic opportunities and solutions.
- It is our intent and commitment to be proactive, innovative, and entrepreneurial, to be well-trained, and to insightfully know our markets – the client’s markets.
- It is our intent and commitment to develop a project, investment, asset-specific or portfolio responsive, performance-oriented plan; to execute that plan in a timely and effective manner and to be accountable for results.
People Makes a DIFFERENCE
We believe that what The Land Asia has been, is today and will become is largely the result of the efforts of each and every staff member – those who preceded us, especially those who are currently with the firm, and those who will succeed us. What we have been, are today, and will be in the future are not the results of any singular effort, of any specific individual, but rather the results of our collective efforts – the efforts of everyone, through team work, who has or will be associated with our firm. It will always be the people who make the difference.
We believe this collaborative effort, this teamwork, is only real, effective and fulfilling when found in a nurturing, supportive environment that encourages a drive to perfection and personal growth that is characterized by mutual respect – captured in a phrase from long ago, “one for all and all for one.”
Clients Makes it POSSIBLE
We believe that the real goals and aspirations of our clients, regardless of size, complexity or compensation, are purely and simply our sole responsibility. In every decision and recommendation we make, and in every action we take, the best interests of the client must be paramount. It is on behalf of the clients and the real property challenges and the assets that the clients have entrusted to us that we focus our every effort, our professional energy. We will practice our profession and carry out our duties in a manner to meet or exceed every professional standard of practice.
BEHAVIOUR That Counts
We believe that our values are meaningless unless our behavior reflects a true integration of those beliefs into our every action. Our behavior, when interacting with fellow employees, managers, clients, vendors, tenants, residents, industry colleagues and the community, must be characterized by mutual respect; the preservation of personal and corporate dignity; honesty; integrity; creditability; ethics; a demand for excellence; open communications; good listening skills; respect for new ideas and innovation; performance, dependability; accountability; passion, enthusiasm, fun and balance.
To remain a dominant force in our industry, to continually reform Land Asia into one of the region’s top full-service commercial real estate firms, to consistently expand our market share, our market breadth and depth, to increase diversity in our client base, to increase our revenues, re-invest in the personal growth of our personnel and to maintain the profitability required to support these Goals.
To achieve our Corporate Goals by continuing to provide those services we have traditionally offered and to organize and offer additional professional service sets: i.e. multi-property acquisition/disposition services; facilities management, administration and consulting services; development or project management; and comprehensive corporate real estate services, among others.
To achieve our Corporate Goals by offering professional expertise not only for the property types we have so well represented, but also by gaining and offering solid professional expertise in geographic areas, property types and the related client base currently not a focus of The Land Asia Realty and Development Corp..
To achieve our Corporate Goals by developing and executing a specific business plan to offer and provide our services to non-traditional clients. These services would include facilities management; property management; investment accounting services; partnership management; facilities, building and repair services; and landscape maintenance services, among others.
To achieve our Corporate Goals by further branding the company and creating awareness of the consuming public and our peers in the industry, our reputation of credibility, excellence, success, service and loyalty; additionally, to further develop an image of delivering sophisticated, professional services.
To achieve our Corporate Goals by expanding and diversifying our professional staff through select sponsoring of seasoned Regional Realty Managers and leaders, Property Consultants and professionals Advisors from diverse industries and through mergers with other successful firms.
To achieve our Corporate Goals by compensating the professional and support staff at the highest, equitable level possible within the competitive marketplace while achieving corporate financial goals.
To achieve our Corporate Goals by offering a nurturing and supportive work environment and seeking, employing and developing a superior administrative support staff; communicating each staff person’s mission in the context of the corporate goals and objectives; offering training and guidance; delegating responsibility, authority and accountability to enhance self-sufficiency; compensating that staff for achieving success, and lastly, rewarding excellence.
To achieve our Corporate Goals by developing a branded national/international partnership or network, i.e. Vision One in Las Vegas Nevada that provides an enhanced business model and a culture of success; access to all U.S. and global markets, creating a source for referrals; and, providing a resource for technical assistance and cooperative undertakings or assignments.
To achieve our Corporate Goals through internally-generated capital while remaining profitable; containing overhead; staying debt free; and, organizing our business affairs in a cost effective, efficient manner while maintaining a standard of excellence.
In doing so, to perform in an effective, professional manner, maintaining and further developing a perception of credibility and a tradition of excellence, success, integrity, competence, experience, service, loyalty and performance to the client and our entire staff.
REALTOR RICARDO “RIC” N. INTING, REC, REA, REB, CIPS, GRI, EnP, ePRO
Founder and Chairman of the Board Chairman & President
Land Asia Realty & Development Corp.
President & CEO-Las Vegas Property Holdings, LLC
Professional Real Estate Consultant, PRC# 079 Philippines
Professional Real Estate Broker, PRC#00001759 Philippines
Professional Real Estate Broker License, DRE# 55622 USA
Accredited PRC Real Estate Lecturer and Speaker, PRC No. 00176
Licensed Financial Planner, No. 820095- U.S.A.
5th Placer-Real Estate Consultant Exam, conducted by PRC last Dec. 10, 2012
Ground Floor, Geson Bldg., Jakosalem St., Ramos, Cebu City, Philippines
Tels.6332-254-6073, 254-4049, 253-8739, 0917-626-3205 Cebu
0917-546-7098, 1-702-769-2548 Las Vegas.
· Land Acquisition and due diligence
· Investment Properties
· Joint Venture Agreement
· Merger & Acquisition
· Project Feasibility Studies
· Land Development Analysis
· Concept design and Planning
· Sales and Marketing Consultancy
· Construction & Development Consultancy
· Property Management
· Mortgage Consulting and Loan Approval
· Funding Approval
· Title Transfer, Title Search & verification
· Training and Education
·International Real Estate Marketing Consultant & Investments
·Inbound & Outbound Real Estate Investors- High Rise, New Homes,
Commercial Re-Sale Homes, Investment Properties
·Short Sale & Foreclosures, REIT, 1031 Exchanges
Realtor Ric Navarro Inting, is a Licensed Real Estate Broker in the Philippines and Nevada, an Award Winning Realtor, a business graduate and native of Cebu, Philippines, he provides “Service with Integrity”, with 22 years in the business, loyal returning clients and their referrals comprise more than 80 percent of his business. He is a Certified International Property Specialist (CIPS), a member of National Association of Realtors (NAR), A member of Philippine Association of Realtors (PAREB) and Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors (GLVAR), Nevada Association of Realtors (NVAR). He is an Active member of Asian America Real Estate Association (AAREA), He is also a member of International Consortium of Real Estate of Real Estate Association (ICREA) and International Real Estate Federation (FIABCI).Ric understand that it takes time, dedication, trust and special one on one relationship client in order to achieve their real estate goal and delivers a powerful advantage for clients through skilled negotiation, strong experience and an always informed view of an ever changing market.
· Awarded TOP Elite Broker from Fil-InvestLand, He received a Brand New Mx Lancer in 2000.
· Awarded as a Member of Multi-Million Dollar Producer of Vision 1 Real Estate of Nevada.
· Awarded as TOP Broker of Aboitiz Land Inc. of its Molave Highlands Project in Consolacion, 2001
· Land Asia awarded as TOP Elite Broker for Corona Del Mar Project in 1999.
· Awarded as TOP Broker for CSMG Project in Cebu in the year 1998-2002
· Awarded as one of the TOP Broker of Ayala Land Inc. of its Ayala Heights Subdivision, CebuCity in 2001.
· Awarded as Broker of Commonwealth Estate Corp. of its VDR,GBA projects last December 20, 1999.
· Received an Outstanding Leadership Award from Las Vegas Phil-Am Lions Club, last August 25, 2007, Gold Coast Hotel Casino, Flamingo Road, Las Vegas, Nevada, U.S.A.
· Received an Outstanding Leadership Award from Las Vegas Phil-Am Lions Club, last September 21, 2006, Las Vegas, Nevada
· Received Mayor’s Commendation from Mayor Oscar Goodman, for the 2007 Las Vegas Helldorado Parade and Continuing Public Service to the Citizens of Las Vegas, Nevada
· Received an Award of Recognition from Las Vegas Phi-Am Lions Club fro heading the yearly fund raising campaign while spreading The Holy spirit to the citizens of Las Vegas, Nevada in 2005-2007.
· He received an award of appreciation from NAR-USA for the completion of workbook studies leading to the Designation as Certified International Property
Specialist (CIPS) in 2005.
· Certificate of Registration Course (Real Estate Management) from Real Estate Institute of New South Wales, Sydney Australia in 1998
· Passed Pre-Licensing Examination, 93% for the General Exam, 90% for the State Law, as a requirements for 90 hours Real Estate Principles, Practices, Procedures, Law of Ethics sponsored by American Career Institute, Nevada School of Real Estate in Las Vegas, Nevada 2003.
· Passed Real Estate Brokers Examination, Conducted by PSI Examination Services in Las Vegas, Nevada for National & State Examination in 2003
· Passed (GRI) Graduate Realtors Institute, Professional Standards conducted by Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors and the Nevada Association of Realtors (NAR) during 12th Annual Reports Rally at the StardustHotelConvention Center, Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas, Nevada, in March 21-22, 2002.
· Received an Award of Completion during the Real Estate Auction Management Seminar was held at Gazebo Parramata Hotel , Conference Center, Parramata City, New South Wales, Sydney, Australia.
· Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors (GLVAR)
· Nevada Association of Realtors (NVAR)
· Certified International Property Specialist (CIPS) Designee
· Graduate Realtors Institute (GRI)
· Cebu Realtors Board (CEREB-PAREB) Past Director
· Graduate of DonaldTrumpUniversity, Investing in Real Estate, 2006
· Graduate, Robert Allen Institute, Creating Wealth in Real Estate, 2005
Lifetime Member- Philippine Association of Realtors Board (PAREB)
· Asian American Real Estate Association (AAREA)
· International Consortium of Real Estate Association (ICREA)
· International Real Estate Federation-USA (FIABCI-USA)
· Multi- Million Dollar Producers Club
· Past President- Las Vegas Phil-Am Lions Club
· Zone Chairman- Lions Club International Nevada Region 4C
· Zone Chairman, Lions Club International, District 46, 2007-2008
· Past President Las Vegas Phil-Am Lions Club 2006-2007
· Past Director of Cebu Realtors Board (Cereb-Pareb)
· Member Philippines Association of Realtors Board (PAREB)
· Member Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors (GLVAR)
· Past Director , Cebu Jaycees , Junior Chamber of the Philippines
· Member Cebu Chamber of Commerce & Industry, Cebu Chapter, Phils.
· Member Nevada Association of Realtors (NVAR)
· Member National Association of Realtors (NAR)
· Member Las Vegas Chamber of Commerce
· Member Asian American Real Estate Association
· Member Asian Chamber of Commerce
· Certified International Property Specialist (CIPS) Designee
· Member International Consortium of Real Estate Association (ICREA) and FIABCILand Asia Realty & Development Corp provide real estate advisory and consulting services to investors, managers and others who want to maximize the return on their investments. By leveraging our specialized skills and experience, we provide strategic and tactical advice, assess current investments and operations, identify areas where improvements are possible, assist in executing requested improvements or develop and implement a customized program to achieve desired outcomes.
REALTOR MARISSA S. INTING
President & CEO